I love the photo, nature photography, fashion photography, blueprints works... I admire the work of some photographers, the landscapes diaphanous and sublime by Ansel Adams, and the experimental portraits by Man Ray irving Penn or Edward Weston. Or the fashion portraits have done Helmut Newton and Richard Avedon.
I love take the photo too, digital, analog and pinhole, during the vacations, when I walk along the country.
For some time, I take a pinhole photography course, was a great experience, I took a lot of photos, whit different results. I especially liked some of them, I photographed fake old fashioned horses, the ones we can stil find in Plaza de Armas, but the photo I want to take, whith specific focus, is pending...
I love take the photo too, digital, analog and pinhole, during the vacations, when I walk along the country.
For some time, I take a pinhole photography course, was a great experience, I took a lot of photos, whit different results. I especially liked some of them, I photographed fake old fashioned horses, the ones we can stil find in Plaza de Armas, but the photo I want to take, whith specific focus, is pending...
·




Something that i love of photos and pictures, is how they can store the moment. The feeling stays there forever.
ReplyDelete